Safety and Leadership Coach(es)
The Journey Program is an organisational change program to assist the development of operational and safety performance. The Journey Program provides a framework to structure performance improvement. The framework is designed so organisations continue to use their own management systems. In addition to training and coaching the Program uses some innovative tools to measure performance, thus giving the client confidence their improvement expectations are being progressed.
Due to an interest in the Journey Program Cattani Consulting is looking for individuals to be trained in the Program, and the client management systems. Once trained you will be placed at a client facility to assist the client improve performance, which is generally from 1 to 12 months. We try to fit into the client roster, so some flexibility is required. We are currently planning a mobilisation around 23rd October.
The following minimum requirements are essential (i.e. please do not apply if you do not have these):
- A demonstrated ability and experience in coaching front line leaders.
- Experience in a leadership role (i.e. with several direct reports)
- A formal qualification in safety, engineering, leadership or similar, or, a trade associated with the resources industry (eg: heavy diesel mechanic, drill and blast crew)
- Experience on a mine site, off shore, manufacturing facility or other medium to high risk facility
The following are desirable:
- A short written reference from a previous client/employer as evidence to verify coaching capability. Please include a contact phone number and email address.
- Five or more years experience in an open cut or under ground mine
- Experience in the design and implementation of safety management systems
- A well developed understanding of critical risk management processes
- Previous roles as a consultant, and working on a FIFO roster
The current role(s) will require the person to undertake a mine site medical. The roster is likely to be 4 days on: 3 days off, departing Perth airport.
These roles are always challenging, but they are rewarding and usually quite enjoyable!
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please email your application (i.e. CV and supporting documents) to email@example.com or click Send Mail
I look forward to hearing from you
Dr Marcus Cattani