The Competitive Advantage
- Flexibility: Cattani’s professional HSE and Operational Management Consultants are all trained facilitators and mentors of The Journey Program™. They are available to provide long or short term operational support to fill vital skill gaps or provide additional resources as our clients require. This includes scheduled tasks such as monthly training or routine audits, special projects, safety team improvement, safety and leadership integration, long term intervention and mentoring or to cover during periods of handover.
- Leadership: Cattani’s exclusive Journey Program™ and myJOURNEY ™ is an organisational and leadership development program helping organisations to effectively communicate business issues and improve safety and business performance.
- Innovation: Our research collaborations with the Institute of Occupational Medicine, education collaborations with Central Queensland University, and strategic alliance with a supporting industry network, ensures we remain at the cutting edge of safety and leadership and the most comprehensive service capability in Australia.
- Knowledge: Our expert team of consultants is highly qualified with extensive experience in industry, particularly the design and implementation of major organisational safety management systems.
- Sustainability: A commitment to proven and robust methodologies ensures we deliver sustainable improvement for our clients
- Simplicity: We have developed a simple, understandable model for HSE risk management, that streamlines risk identification, analysis and assessment.